CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 29, 2009

" why I choose IT as my course? "

I was tasked to have a minute of course orientation in our school for the Freshmen who took up BS Information and BS Computer Science and majority of them are BS IT. I asked them why IT, I called a girl and she said, “Wala pong mapiling course eh.”

Computers and technology are very in demand nowadays, you can easily find opportunity not just in other country, but also here in Philippines and say, “My interest is here and to become a professional Programmer.”

Information Technology - Related Careers

System Administrator
Database Administrator
Project Manager

Information Technology - Also of Interest

Oracle Certifications
Microsoft Certifications
Cisco Certifications


Information Technology Course is also responsible to the following careers:

Website Developer
Website Designer
Multimedia
Game Developer
Software Developer

So what are the responsilibilities of being an IT graduate?
System administration, database administration and other
are examples of responsilibilities.
♥"_"♥

0 comments: